Power Ethernet Socket
Simple Solutions in a complex world
Ethernet enabled power sockets for business and enterprise applications.
The Power Ethernet socket requires no rewiring and is an elegant, simple and cost-effective way to create a network without the need for expensive cabling or unsightly plug-in adapters.
Installing two or more PE Sockets instantly creates a secure Ethernet network running across the existing electrical mains cabling available throughout the building. Its unique design incorporates all of the electronics inside the wall socket and the network is robust, secure, tamper and theft proof, and complies with UK Health & Safety regulations.
The Power Ethernet socket is British Standard, two-gang in size. Simply replace a power socket with a Power Ethernet socket without any rewiring.
Now connecting your devices to the network is as simple and easy as plugging them into
- All in one Ethernet enabled power socket
- Simple networking solution
- No rewiring needed — use existing mains cables
- Internet access everywhere in the building – connect ay one of the PE sockets to the Internet router to share the Internet connection
- Built into the wall — cannot be easily unplugged or stolen
- Network can be quickly expanded without need for cabling
- Easy to install without clutter or disruption